Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fat Bastard

>:<

Fat Bastard - Get in My Belly tracklist:

  • We Ain't Playin Wit Cha

  • Smokin Dro

  • Swang High Swang Low (featuring Big Tuck)

  • Dirty South Rydaz (featuring DSR)

  • Street Pharmacy (featuring Tommy and Synai)

  • OK

  • What U Doin (featuring Tum Tum and Big Tuck)

  • (featuring Ronnie)

  • I Smell Pussy

  • Dirty 3rd Thru da Doe (featuring Tite and Coop)

  • Why U Frontin

  • It's Fat Bastard

  • I'm Gonna Show U (featuring Big Tuck)

  • What

  • Gone Off da Brain

  • Computer Poet

  • My Ambitions as A Ridah

  • Purple Hulk (featuring Big Tuck)

  • My Click

  • We Ride Lacs

  • It's on Now (featuring Tum Tum and Double T)

  • Smokin

  • Non Stoppas (featuring Double T)

  • Checks


more at getallmp3 site

download more:

0 comments: